Content Modal Not Working

Hello,

I am having issues getting a content modal to work on the front end. It seems to work in the pro editor, but not on the front end of the site. The QR code button on the following page is a content modal button that is not working https://beneighbourly.ca/erin-village/. Thanks for your help.

Best,

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thank you for writing in, there is a JS error on that page, it has something do to with Stripe Ingratiation on your site. And the issue with the Content modal button is more likely a side-effect of it.

Base on the error, it seems you have an empty or wrong publishable key. Please contact the plugin support that handles your Stripe Ingratiation, they can help you with this error better than us.

Thanks,

Ah, thanks! I will look into that.

I have deactivated stripe and the error appears to be gone, but I am still experiencing the issue with the content modal. Thanks again for your help.

Hi Matt,

I just checked your site and the content modal seems to working correctly now.

Can you please try to clear your cache (site and browser) then check again?

Thank you.

Hi Jade,

The “Read” modal button has always worked on the page, my issue has been with the QR code modal button below that. Still having issues. :frowning:

Best,

Matt

Hi Matt,

Sorry for the confusion, in that case, we need to see how that Modal Content element is configured.

Please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Alright, thanks. Secure note is attached.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the credentials, you miss the closing </div> tag on your other modal content (Read Button). That mess up the modal markup.

Please add the missing closing </div> tag.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Wow, I feel really slow for missing that one! Thanks for your help.

Best,

Matt

You’re welcome Matt, don’t worry about it that stuff happens.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.