Content Modal not opening upon click

As described in the subject, I’ve created a Content Modal with an image, and it only sometimes opens. I’ve tried this in several browsers over both Mac and Windows, cleared cache and all.

The middle modal “Book Appointment” was created using the newest version of Cornerstone/Pro. The two other modals were created using Convert Plus.

Thank you for your help.

Hello @instyletech,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or a broken HTML error, I would suggest you please deactivate all the plugins and then check. If it doesn’t work for you I would suggest you please clone the page and delete the section one by one to find which section causing the issue. If it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you for the reply. It’s a pretty barebones website using only Theme.co plug-ins and Yoast, so I’m not sure where the conflict is. I’ve added a secure note with login creds. Thank you very much!

Hi @instyletech,

I have checked your website multiple times in different browsers but every time the Modal works perfectly fine. If you are still getting the same issue, can you please provide any video that helps us to recognize and replicate the problem?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.