Content made with Pro editor won't show in modal

Hi,

I’d like to show some page content in modal. On a page, i want to be able to hit a link, that trigger a modal and into this modal, i want some content from another page.
The content of both of the page is managed with Pro.

I used several method to display the another page content in the modal, from specific plugin (ShowPost) in combinaison with the “Modal content” element (or any other modal element proposed) to something way more complicated with Essential Grid + EasyModal plugins + tons of JS / CSS.

It works like a charm when the another page is made with the classic WP editor. But the modal is always blank when the another page is generated with the Pro editor.

Any idea why and how I can tackle this issue ?

Thanks in advance.

(yeah, i know, what I want to do is a bit special…)

Hi There,

You can create this page using the Cornerstone > Settings > Template > Blank No Header No Footer.

On the page where you will launch the modal you will add a link , link this link or button to the page which will be shown on the modal(lightbox), and will add to this link or button a class, for example, class lightbox.

You will also add a raw code element on the page and add the lightbox selector:

[button class="lightbox" ]

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.