Content isn't displaying in the footer

Hi

When I add widgets to the footer it is appearing on the page itself.

We recently upgraded from v4…to v8! So we have been farming through many issues, unfortunately.

The footer is enabled, ethos is currently the stack used. Is there something I am missing?

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for reaching out.

I just check your website and it is under maintenance mode. Please make sure that you have the latest version of X theme 8.0.11 and cornerstone plugin 5.0.11. Only if the issue still persists, we need to check your WordPress admin. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have added a secure note, everything is updated.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that Header > Topbar Content has the broken HTML tag. The <font> tag was not closed, I went ahead and added the closing tag. Please check and let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks

Hi ,

I have attached the footer issue photo.

Here you can see it is adding it above the footer and not in the 3rd column either.

Hello Dan,

The Navbar and the Footer widget area is using the same background color. Since you want to have a different footer background color, you can add this CSS code into X > Theme Options > CSS.

.x-colophon.top {
    background-color: #555;
}

The code above serves as an example. Feel free to change the background color in the code when needed.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.