Hi There,
I switched to PRO and made a hero header on both pages, but unfortunately the rest of the content is not shown.
Did i do something wrong or did i forget anything?
Thanks in advance
Hi There,
I switched to PRO and made a hero header on both pages, but unfortunately the rest of the content is not shown.
Did i do something wrong or did i forget anything?
Thanks in advance
Hi There,
I have logged in on your website and I managed to :
See the whole content on the front end.
Edit the content of your page with the page builder, make changes, save it and it reflected on the front-end.
I managed to edit different headers without issues.
So if you are still facing issues please try cleaning your browser cache and if the issue persists, please try a different browser or the same browser in the same computer so we can exclude that the issue is related to your browser installation only.
If the issue persists, could you provide more detail about the issue and how can we replicate?
Thank you
Hi Joao,
Thanks for the reply!
I found out that the underconstruction plugin was stil activated and therefor the content was not shown.
Cheers
Joyce
Ho Joyce,
Glad you have sorted this out!
Cheers.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.