Content in sections moves slightly - Product Page

Hi X,

I have no idea how to fix this, so I hope you can help.

On the Single Product Pages I have created sections and added elements via Cornerstone in the Description area. I have the pages almost finished, but what I am noticing is that the Content of the Elements can be moved slightly up or down or left or right. I can also see a kind of scroll bar to the right of the content and also at the bottom of the content which only appears when you are navigating the content.

I want the content to be permanetely fixed so that it can’t move around as it is making it hard for me to get the layout right for different devices. I have tried adjusting the padding and margins of the row, section and elements and nothing seems to stop the content from being able to be moved a little.

Am I missing an obvious setting?

The scroll bars that appear when navigating the content only appear for a few seconds and then disapear - any idea where they are coming from?

Thanks, Nicky

Ok, I can’t believe that after hours of trying to fix it, it is only after I post for help that I figure it out.

It was because I had a some margins set @ -2.5. Seems like -1.2 is the max you can go without it pulling the content out, on all device sizes, which is what I am guessing was causing the scroll bars.

Sorry for the hassle. You can close this thread.

Cheers, Nicky