Content in Pro

Hi,

I am beginning to work in Pro, but I find there are no elements to insert into pages, where are all the elements.

There are no accordions, feature lists, slider elements etc. As there were in X.

I know the classic elements are still there, but I get the impression these elements are almost being considered depreciated. Lacking any new functions and editing capabilities.

Am I safe to continue using these classic elements? Or will I find down the line they gradual stop working with Pro.

I must admit I don’t understand a lot of the new Pro elements, the need for multiple content elements for example, they just seem to be a set of html containers. Are there no new elements to allow quick setup of feature lists, price plans etc?

I must admit, currently I am totally missing the point with Pro, I am also finding there are no real resources available to find out about the new elements. All I can find is a load of information on the header and footer builders. Which is all fine and all that but I actually need too put content in my pages as well as funky headers.

Please let me know if I am completely missing something.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Classic Elements are not deprecated it will remain there as an option for users who would prefer to use a more “set it and forget it” approach as opposed to the granular nature of advanced controls.

For more information regarding all this, please check our changelog - https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-1-2-0

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.