Content hides behind header once scrolled

Hi there,
I have a problem with a fixed header.

When you first laod the page, the content in the slider gets displayed fine. But as soon as you scroll down on the page and back up a part of the slider is being hidden behind the navbar.

How do i prevend the content from being hidden behind the menu after scrolling?

Hi there,

It is hard to judge only by looking the front end of the website but I guess you need to go to X > Launch > Options > Header and try to play with the height option to find the best height of the header that will avoid the effect you mentioned:

If you fail to fix the issue kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality to follow up.

Thank you.

Thank you! My mistake was that i did not set a navbar height at this particular option.

I put in the navbar height and the “bug” was gone. Thank you for your help!

Glad to hear it.

Cheers!