CONTENT FONT SIZE (REM) has no effect

Hello Team!,

I am experiencing the same effect reported in this post (however, this one was closed before a resolution was given).

The thing is, if i go to Theme Options > Typography nothing that I enter in the field CONTENT FONT SIZE (REM) under BODY AND CONTENT affects the font size of the body font. Also, the value that I enter is not saved… Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thank you for your help

David

Hi David,

Thank you for writing in and sorry you’re having this issue, there is actually an ongoing bug with the CONTENT FONT SIZE on Customizer and Theme Options not being synchronized.

For now please adjust the Content Font Size under Appearance > Customize > Typography

Thank you for understanding,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.