Content editor - X Pro - Conflict?

Hi there
Can I have your supervision on my test site: http://www.bigupfactory.it/reptile/ ?
I’ve noticed that after the last time I’ve saved if i go in the Edit page something is corrupt… no right builder pagination… can you check? I leave my login credential in a secure note!

Thanks in advance guys

Roberto

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have tried to edit your homepage using Pro editor and see the following error on your console log.
ReferenceError: revslider_showDoubleJqueryError is not defined

Could you please try following this guide to resolve your issue (https://www.themepunch.com/faq/multiple-jquery-conflicts/).

Thanks!

Thanks!
Revolution Slider has a conflict… but everything is updated and I need this plugin. I have to wait a new update from you or Rev Slider staff?

Hi there,

We’ll provide the update for every bundled plugin. But would you mind clarifying what’s the issue? I checked the builder and it loads okay, but yes, the slider preview isn’t working and it’s known issue and it’s already added to our issue tracker.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,
the real problem is that with this conflict (with rev slider active) i can’t work normally with the builder. That’s all.

Hello There,

Could you please update the credentials so that we can investigate the issue further? At the moment the given username is not working for us.

Thanks in advance.

ok, the credential are in a secure note

Hello There,

Thanks for updating the credentials. I have logged in and managed to investigate. I ended up change the global settings for the Revolution sliders. I set it up like this: https://prnt.sc/iivrb9

You can now edit the page. There is no slider in the preview though because it will only be displayed in the live page. Cornerstone will not be able to display it in the preview area.

Please check your site now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.