Content dock "x" colour

Hi guys,
How do I change the colour of the “x” on the top right corner of the content box? I assumed it was the “close button” setting but it doesn’t seem to be it. I would like to make the x white. Here is a link to the website: www.surfingturtlelodge.com

Thanks,

Renzo.

Could you add a screenshot because I don’t see the X

Hey,

Please, to take a look at your end, can you provide to us your WP credentials? I need this to test a custom code and provide a solution as soon.

Hi guys,
Maybe I didn’t explain myself properly. Here is an image of the “x” I’m refering to.

Thanks,

Renzo.

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

a.tco-close-content-dock img {
    opacity: 0;
}

a.tco-close-content-dock:after {
    content: 'x';
    color: #fff;
    font-size: 24px;
}

Thanks Thai, worked perfectly.

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!