Content Dock Update Version 2.0.2

Hello,

My Content Dock is not showing some of the options (no color pickers, just where I can put in hex codes and then I can’t pick what pages to include it on). This is very similar to these support post:
Content Dock Options not loading in Pro
Content Dock Update Issue

But my version is 2.0.2, and reinstalling/deleting with FTP a few times did not work.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, I was able to replicate this issue on my dev site and it seems a bug with PRO and latest Content Dock (2.0.2).

The Guy on this thread (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/content-dock-update-issue/3738/10) resolve the issue by just re-installing the Content Dock because he is using X, not PRO.

Let me report this to our Dev Team for now.

Thank you for understanding.

Is there a solution or is this a non working feature with X Pro right now? Will it be fixed with X Pro?

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Content Dock 2.0.3 is underway. It will be available soon through automatic updates. Please watch out for it.

Thank you for your understanding.