Content Dock Still Showing on Mobile

Hello Support:
I have tried using the CSS coding to hide the Dock in mobile and restrict the size, neither of them are working. The Content Dock still appears on mobile. I would be ok with this, however, the close button is not visible on mobile. This is the CSS I have attempted:
@media ( max-width: 768px ) {
.x-content-dock{
display:none;
}
}

.tco-content-dock {
width: calc(100% - 40px) !important;
max-width: 450px;
}

I have not updated to 6 yet. I appreciate your assistance -thank you!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirm that this is a bug. There was a typographical error in the css code. To resolve this temporarily, you can make use of this code:

@media ( max-width: 768px ) {
    .tco-content-dock{
        display: none !important;
    } 
}

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.