Hi,
We love the Content Dock plugin that comes with X! Are we able to switch it off on mobiles though? I believe Google doesn’t like popups on mobiles --> contradict me if I’m wrong.
Could we disable on mobiles using CSS at all?
Hi,
We love the Content Dock plugin that comes with X! Are we able to switch it off on mobiles though? I believe Google doesn’t like popups on mobiles --> contradict me if I’m wrong.
Could we disable on mobiles using CSS at all?
Thanks for writing in.
You can use add media queries to be added in your custom CSS to remove content dock on mobiles.
@media ( max-width: 768px ) {
.x-content-dock{
display:none;
}
}
Hope it helps.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Hi,
Thanks for the code. Firstly, I am from the same company account as @multimediamakers2.
The code that you have sent through doesn’t work.
From what I am seeing in the Global CSS the second group of brackets { } is where there is an error (but I could be wrong)
It’s the one after dock{ and also the last one on its own } at the very end of the code that is indicating that there is an error.
@media ( max-width: 768px ) {
.x-content-dock{
display:none;
}
}
Thanks for your help.
Cheers,
Greta
Hi There,
The code sent by @nico is a media query code which only targets mobile device (The screen which has less than 768px width).
You can check this for your doubt. https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_rwd_mediaqueries.asp
The code should work as expected. If this doesn’t helps please send us your website details in a secure note so that we can have a look.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.