Content dock not working

Also the X plugin content dock doesn’t seem to be working… it doesn’t seem to show anything, and I can’t save anything on the widget.

All I want to do is tell my customers that we can’t deliver today, but by the time I get this or convert plus working it will be the weekend!

Hi there,

Would you mind providing the URL of the page where the content dock should show up? In case there is a JS error that is stopping the content dock to work, kindly try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.