Content Dock not installing

Hello,

When i try to install content dock from the X overview menu I get and error message ‘Destination folder already exists.’ why is that showing up?

Also I only have cornerstone and smooth scroll in my menu under X, on another site that i have X installed there is a list of plugins there, how do i get those to show?

Thanks for your help,

Russ

Hi There,

It could be the folder permission issue.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

The same is happening to me. I get the following message “Destination folder already exists.” How can I fix it?

Hi There,

Please login to your server via FTP and navigate to this directory /wp-content/plugins/ delete the folder tco-content-dock. Then try reinstalling it again.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

The plugin installed and activated under the “Plugins” Page, however in the “X Overview” page it does not appear as installed, I wonder whats causing that bug?

Hi again,

If it’s installed and activated successfully then it should show up in your dashboard. Can you try clearing the cache and force refresh to eliminate the cache factor.

Let us know how this goes!