My site: https://www.ericjgates.com/ used Content Dock to have newsletter subscriptions pop up after 5 secs. Has been working perfectly up to yesterday but just noticed it has stopped working - just getting a blue bar. The plug-in is installed and I tried deactivating/activating with no improvement.
Hello @EricJGates,
Thanks for asking. 
Content dock seems to be working fine on my end. Please take a look at following screencast. https://cl.ly/1r1m0F0Y0E2P
Can you please try again? Kindly let me know if I am missing something.
Thanks.
This is what I get. I tried incognito too and got the same.

Just that blue box at bottom left.
Hi There,
I’m another staff and I can confirm the Content Dock is working fine:
Do you have any caching plugins installed on your website?
Please try purge all the cache and check again.
Let us know how it goes!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.