Content Dock Link color options

It seems like the link color and the “do not show this again” color on the content dock is fixed on some kind of gray, and is unchangeable by adjusting the “link colors”. Is this a bug in the plugin? or am I doing something incorrect?

The alternate question while I am here is, how can I get the “button” on the content dock to be centered?

Thanks!

Hi @jmprebish,

Thanks for writing in.

To confirm your problem with the color and so we could check your content dock closer, please share us your admin credentials.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

credentials sent

Hi There,

You need to provide us the URL as well.

Thanks!

it has been updated

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS to Theme Options CSS

.tco-content-dock ,.tco-content-dock .x-btn.x-btn-small,.tco-content-dock a {
    
    color: white;
}

Hope it helps!

success! thanks.

You’re welcome!