Content Dock is not working

The Content Dock does not show up on the front end. on the plugins tab it shows but it doesn’t show that it is installed in the pro settings. Inspect element shows no js errors.ive got it set to show on nearly every page, to show up after scrolling 5% down the page or 5 seconds.

Hi @alex5252,

Thanks for writing in.

I believe that there is a plugin that causing this issue because I could see CSS generated by the plugin that causes the content dock not to show. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks

I have the very same problem here: http://honorarberatung-hannover.de

I just updatet to X v6.0.4. Before the update (v5) the Content Dock was working fine. After the update the Content Dock disappeared from front end. I have no cache plugins installed.

I have deleted the Content Dock plugin and reinstalled via X’s Validation page. Then I clicked the “Go Activate” button. But after I activated the Content Dock plugin, X Theme says it is not installed (in Validation page it offers me to install the plugin although it is already installed and activated). Other plugins survived the major update without problems. But Content Dock seems not. Any further suggestions wuld be much appreciated.

Hi there,

Kindly post a separate thread then provide us with your admin and FTP details in a secure note so that we can check your setup.

Thank you.

Ok, I created a new topic here:

HI there,

Thank you and we will follow up on that thread.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.