Hello,
I have just installed “Content Dock” plugin. But it gives me the below error when I try to activate it.

Appreciate your assistance
Hello,
I have just installed “Content Dock” plugin. But it gives me the below error when I try to activate it.

Appreciate your assistance
Hi There,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
Thanks.
Hi, there!
Please verify your PHP version. This error is related to the use of brackets to start an array, functionality available starting on PHP 5.4.
We strongly advise to update to one of the current supported versions (5.6, 7.0 or 7.1) to avoid security risks to your site.
http://php.net/supported-versions.php
Thanks!
Yeah it is now activated successfully after upgrading the php version.
Thanks for the support 
You’re welcome.