Content Dock - Display Optimization does not work

Hey there!

The content dock add-on for X / Pro doesn’t seem to be behaving as expected.

On the KB page (https://theme.co/docs/content-dock), it states:

The Content Dock is visible on displays larger than 767px and will be hidden on any displays smaller than this. This is for numerous usability reasons, which mostly have to do with ensuring that your site’s primary content is always accessible and not completely hidden by the Extension and that the close button is not inaccessible.

However, this does not seem to be working; both when testing on a native mobile device as well as when scaling the browser window to a resolution of less that 767px (or even 200px for example), the dock remains visible which causes the page to be usable on mobile devices.

Example Image

How do I fix this? I do not want the content dock to be visible on Mobile devices, only Tablets and greater?

Thanks,
C

So I figured out a fix on my own, however I shouldn’t have to provide a fix for this (this is clearly a bug per the documentation).

Here is my temporary fix that I added to the site Global CSS:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
  .tco-content-dock {
  visibility: hidden; 
  }
}

Hey @clovisd,

I have replicated the issue so this is probably a bug. I’m going to post this in our issue tracker so this will be queued for further testing.

For now, your temporary solution is good.

Thanks for reporting.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.