Content Dock Broken

I just installed and activated content dock on the website an it seems to be giving 500 error every time I try to visit content dock via pro> Content dock

Hello @amanjaura,

Thanks for writing in! Are there any PHP Error Messages displaying on the page? Please enable the WordPress debug mode. You might be able to see an error message on the site right away. If not, the error log could reveal where the problem is originating.

The issue could also be caused by the following:

And please go toTools > Site Health > Status. If you have installed PHP 8.0, kindly temporarily downgrade to PHP7.4 and test your site again.

If none of the above is helping, we would love to investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel
We are getting 500 error. in Debug mode there are no php errors.
We tried the troubleshoot mode as well and got the same issue. PHP version is 7.4 not 8.
I’ve attached secure notes

Hello @amanjaura,

In order to help you with your concerns, I would suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site. Please share your admin login of the staging server and FTP details as well.

Thanks

It’s a big site which is going to take a lot of resources to replicate on staging server.

Hello @amanjaura,

Can we temporarily put your site under maintenance mode so we can test for a plugin conflict and investigate the issue further? This is usually why we always ask to clone the site to a staging so that there will be no interruption with the live site when there are errors or conflicts that needs troubleshooting. With the staging, we can also use it to test on the latest updates before pushing this updates to the live sites.

Kindly let us know. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.