Content displaying incorrectly in Edge and Internet Explorer Browsers

Hello,

I’m having issues with content not displaying correctly in Microsoft’s Edge and Internet Explorer browsers. Please see attached screenshots. First screen shot is in Chrome, and everything looks good. Things also look good in Firefox. Second screenshot is Edge, and it looks the same in Internet Explorer. Do I need Edge specific CSS to make things fit properly? How do I fix this?

Thanks!

First screenshot: http://agentmatch2.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/chrome.png
Second screnshot: http://agentmatch2.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/edge.png

Hey @roman777,

I checked your page and I don’t see that setup. Did you change it?

Thanks.

Hi Christian. Thanks for getting back. It’s on the next step of the form, after you enter an address and hit “next” you’ll see it.

Thanks,
R

Thanks for the details. The issue is coming from the Formidable Forms plugin and not from Pro.

Please contact the Formidable Form plugin support to resolve the bug from their plugin.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.