Content disappeared when slider revolution is activated

Hi there,

When I activated the slider revolution plugin, the content from my home page disappeared. I wonder what is clashing with the plugin?

Any support is appreciated.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You are experiencing PHP memory limit exhaustion. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Hi RueNel,

I just tried doing that but it didn’t work. When I activated the plugin, the content is still gone. As soon as I deactivated the plugin, the content is restored.

Hi There,

To help you on this, can you please send us your login details and FTP credential in a secure note so that we can check what is the cause of the issue.

Thanks

Yes. Just sent it to you.

Hello There,

I have logged in and resolved the issue. There was a slider assigned in the homepage which did not exist. It created an error which is why the page looks broken upon activating the slider. The error is gone and the site is working perfectly at the moment. Revolution slider is active too.

Please check your site.

Hi RueNel,

Thanks a lot! It seems to be working now.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.