Content carousel

Hi, I want to create content carousels to make it easier to navigate the article library on our website (so NOT a blog post carousel, but links to regular pages). The pro version of this plugin seems to do what I want (first pro example): https://wordpresscarousel.com/#feature
Can I use this in X? If so, how do I add the carousels in Cornerstone?
Or is there another solution that would achieve the same thing?

Hello @boera,

Thanks for writing in! Yes, you can use any plugin along with Cornerstone or in the Cornerstone builder. Simply make sure that the plugin provides a way to display it as a widget or a shortcode. As a shortcode, you can insert a content area element in the builder and then use the plugin shortcode inside the content area element. If it is displaying as a widget, go to Appearance> Sidebars and create a sidebar widget area. Go to Appearance > Widgets and insert the plugin widget into the newly created sidebar area. After that, go back to the page, edit it in Cornerstone and then insert a Widget Area element to display the plugin widget inside Cornerstone editor.

By the way, make sure that you also have read the documentation of the plugin. You can check it here:

Hope this makes sense.

Brililant, thank you for responding!

Hi @boera,

Glad to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.