For each piece of content I add, it calls all the CSS code on its element, and all the code that’s on the page before it. I don’t know how to make it so each element only calls its own CSS code.
Help?!
For each piece of content I add, it calls all the CSS code on its element, and all the code that’s on the page before it. I don’t know how to make it so each element only calls its own CSS code.
Help?!
Hey there,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.