Hi,
When I go in to add a new page, if I click on Edit with Pro the page just goes blank and then reloads the Classic Editor. I can’t get it to open at all. I’ve tried clearing all caching and deactivating all plugins and it still doesn’t work. Any suggestions for how I can get this working?
Thanks!
Hey There,
We will need WordPress login credentials and FTP credentials to be able to take a look at this as we do not have enough information to diagnose this otherwise.
Sorry, had forgotten about this. Information now provided as requested. I came here to ask for help with something else now too.
I have custom post types on my site and want the Related Posts function to relate to those as well. What do I need to change to make that happen? I already have a child theme set up.
Hi,
Can you try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.