Content Below Header Problem

I’m probably being quite stupid but I’m trying to get a slider (Slider Revolution plugin) to appear properly underneath the header. It is overlapping, especially on smaller screens, devices etc.

This is the site https://www.back2strength.co.uk

I tried various ways to take the inner container out of the section to get the slider to take up the whole width (using other topics here) but I couldn’t get it to work after adding some custom CSS to the Customiser. Eventually, I set the content layout to full width and changed the site width to 100%.

This basically sorted out the problem except for the fact that the slider now seems to disappear underneath the header when the browser window is smaller.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

p.s. I have just turned off the inner container folllowing this post https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/fullscreen-slider-in-first-section/19340

This seems to have sorted it but I now need to somehow set the width back to how it was before I made it 100% (or 1000px) in the Customiser.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, you can set the SITE MAX WIDTH and SITE WIDTH under Theme Options > Layout and Design (the default is 1200 and 88 respectively).

Your first section is not overlapping with the header, it’s just the layer “GET BACK TO STRENGHT” is being overflown from the section. Please edit your slider and properly position that layer.

I see that you change the SITE LAYOUT to Boxed, keep in mind that you can’t have a fullwidth section on a boxed layout, even if you turn off the Row’s inner container option.

Cheers!

1 Like

OK that’s great. Will give this a go, thanks.

Yes, the issue is to do with the slider like you say. It seemed like the slider should just automatically go into the section below the header. Anyway it is now working so that’s great, cheers!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.