Content Band Settings - Toggle Row --> not working

The idea is that I try to make my menu on the left toggable. Burger icon only on page load and menu content showing up on icon click (closing / disappearing on X icon click).

I have a vertical menu content and I have put it in on the left smaller (1/4) column. I was thinking about custom JS / CSS code but I thought about using some available features. I gave a try to accordion element first but it was not so much usable without series of modifications.

Toggle Row feature in Content Band Settings on the other hand sounds like a very good idea to start with, but …

with “Make row toggable” enabled and “Default state” set to closed my menu content is visible as usual and no other setting seems to force it to hide on page load.

To be sure that it is not my menu content causing the problem I tried to put simple text inside Content Band element but without any luck - situation stays the same.

Clicking icon or toggle title (no matter what is set) doesn’t change content visibility.

Is it Toggle Row feature bug or am I missing something here? Do you have any ideas how to fix the issue? Or maybe alternative idea how to make it work temporary without Content Band element?

Any help? I still need to solve it.

Hello There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thanks.

Please do sign in with provided credentials.

Hi,

We need your admin login to be able to check on this.

Thanks

Hi,

I guess you don’t need the login. Question was general about Toggle Row in Content Band element - if it is feature bug, you should be able to test it in a clean Wordpress installation with Pro theme.

If you need admin login after all, I need to set up testing instance for you.

Regards

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials and we’re sorry for the confusion and inconvenience. This is a known bug and we have forwarded this already to our developer for investigation. We will let you know once we have an update. Thank you.

Hi!

Do you have any update in this case?

Hi There,

Unfortunately, there’w no update yet. Would you mind sharing the URL and specific section where you want to implement this and also a screenshot of what you are trying to achieve. We will double check if there’s a possible alternative.