Hi!
I have reported this a while ago:
With 6.0.4., I have run into the same problem.
Thanks!
Hi!
I have reported this a while ago:
With 6.0.4., I have run into the same problem.
Thanks!
Hello There,
Good Day. I have tested both the X and Pro theme in our local testing server and I could not replicate the issue.
Is the issue happening in the header or in the content editor? Can we log in to you site and take a closer look at the site which has the said issue?
Thank you in advance.
Hi!
This is happening in the footer. I have a footer called “Footer and Social”. The first two buttons are off-canvas.
Details in the secure note.
Thanks!
Hi,
I checked but I can’t seem to replicate the issue on my end.
https://www.screencast.com/t/RUR2oWss3
May I know what browser are you using.
Can you provide us a video showing the issue.
Thanks
Hi!
Please excuse me for my bad explanation.
I am not talking about the front-end. I was referring to the editing process.
While we do any kind of edits to the Off-canvas area, expected behavior is to see what we are working on.
Instead, it immediately closes.
Video in the secure note. Thanks!
Hi there,
I checked and compared it to my installs and it seems to be normal. When the preview re-initiate, the off-canvas will always start hidden, so you have to click it to open it again. I recommend completing all the changes first before opening it again.
Thanks!
@Misho I remember this issue. I’m not sure what’s caused it to regress again but we’ll get it fixed for 2.1
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.