Content area off canvas not appearing

Hello!

So I have an issue and I’m trying to learn whether or not it is a browser issue, hosting issue, cacheing issue or what…

I created a custom header from a blank slate that appears as such:

The contact link to the right is actually a link for a “content area off canvas” function. Clicking it is supposed to open up my contact me form. When viewing the page from the editing preview, everything works as it should, appearing as such:

My issue is, when I load the actual webpage in the browser, the website appears the same, but clicking the contact link does nothing. Anyone seen this or know the cause? Very frustrating! :rage:

Hi There,

We’re sorry you’re having this issue.To assist you better, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.