Content area off canvas contains link in close button

This link is in the footer but appears in the close button. What is the reason?
regards, Astrid

Hey @lumijans,

Thanks for posting in! I have checked your licenses and it seems that you have several sites. To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Best Regards.

hello, I sent a secure note with details.
regards, Astrid

Hi Astrid,

Thank you for providing the details. I checked your site and this usually happens when there is an invalid html code with orphaned or a missing a closing tag, Please check for the syntax error in your last link. I believe it’s missing a closing </a> tag. Here’s the example of a properly closed anchor tag:

<a href="#">Link</a>

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Hi Astrid,

I went ahead and clear the cache, it seems the issue is resolved. The X icon works perfectly even without logging in. If you are having the same issue, I would suggest you check by clearing all types of cache or check into Private or Incognito mode of browser.

Hope that helps.
Thanks

Thanks a lot, it works now.
gr, Astrid

Hi Astrid,

Glad that it works now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.