Content Area Modal - Overlap / Double Activation Bug

Hi there!
I’m currently working on a site which uses Content Area Modal.

I would be happy with it but there is some strange bug and I hope you can help me. Activating any “Content Area Modal Element” also activates the very first one. So if you click on the second or third element, you always open the content of the first “content area modal”. Strangely enough it lies under the black overlay.

But please, have a look by yourself:
http://test.roettgergmbh.de/

I hope you can help me!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This issue should not have happen. In my local testing server, I created a test page with 5 content area modals. I could not replicate your issue.

There could be something in your settings that may have caused the issue. Would you mind providing us an access so that we can take a closer look at your page?

Regards.

1 Like

Of course I will provide you access - but careful: language is german :wink:

Hi,

Please update your theme to latest version and see if that fixes the issue.

The latest version number is Pro 1.2.7

Thanks

I’ve still the issue after updating Wordpress and the Pro Theme.

Any other idea?

Hello There,

I created a test page with 6 content area modal and the issue has not been replicated on the page. I am sure that your issue is within your page only. You can check out the test page here: http://test.roettgergmbh.de/content-area-modal-test/

I would recommend that you re create the page. You might have inserted an invalid code that affected the content area modal.

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.