Content area modal no longer triggers popup

This site is about 5 years old, and all of a sudden, the content area modals are not triggering popups.

It seems to work for the user who is logged in but not for anyone else.

Hello @suzannereid,

Thanks for writing to us.

It generally happens due to cache I would suggest please have a look at this doc to learn more about how to get rid of your issue.

I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @suzannereid,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login details are not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Hello @prakash_s ,

Let’s try this:

Hello @suzannereid,

I checked your site it seems that there is an issue with the cache I would suggest you please purge all the cache plugins WP Rocket temporarily deactivate the cache plugin and recheck it.

Thanks

That seems to work in incognito. Do you recommend we delete wprocket?

I had a similar issue on another site about the same age. The mobile menu would not trigger. I deactivated wprocket and cleared the caches and now the mobile menu works!! WooHoo.

My big question is should I reactivate the wprocket on both sites?

Hello @suzannereid,

I would suggest you please page all the cache from the cache plugin and if doesn’t work for you need to exclude the JS/CSS file of the theme from minification so that layout renders properly or you may deactivate the plugin.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.