Content area for live preview couldn't be identified

Hello, I just set up demo content for ‘gym’ to be able to work off the demo content and modify for my needs. I have run into an issue where I cannot modify some pages through cornerstone (specifically ‘Classes’ page). I get the error ‘A suitable content area for live preview couldn’t be identified.’ I tried following some recommendations for clearing cache and have deactivated W3 total cache to no avail.

Thanks in advance

Hi There,

Classes and News pages are not editable as they are dynamically generated.

Classes pages are your Portfolio Page while News is your Blog page.

If you want to have a Portfolio or News page which you can edit I recommend using The Grid Plugin which is bundled with X to create a grid sourcing your portfolio items or blog posts that you can display in normal page and edit with Cornerstone.

Hope it clarifies.