Content Area Editor? Missing something?

Hi,

In beaver builder, each content area can be edited using a basic editor rather than raw HTML?
does cornerstone allow this somehow?

I have lots of simple HTML content in WP that I would like to place at various parts of a more complicated / nice looking page and having to maintain this using raw html is very laborious versus making quick tweaks in an editor.

Hope you can help

Hello,

I am not familiar with this functionality of BB but on Cornerstone you can add HTML code to text or classic text elements as well.

It looks pretty much as on your screen where you can select between text and rich text which would be visual.

Hope it helps!

Hi Joao,

Thanks, the thing that REALLY confused me is that the rich text editor was not showing for “Content Area” elements and the only way to get this was to use the classic text element, this still does not make any sense to me UX wise, but I am moving forward.

Best
Matt

Thanks Matt,

Let us know if you have further questions!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.