Content area dropdown element not working

Hi, I’m having trouble with the element Content area dropdown.

How can I make it work ?
Thank you

Hi There,

Please provide your URL and describe how can we replicate the issue.

Thank you!

Hi,

I was given the solution on another post but I still had a question, is it possible that the dropdown of the content only appears down and not up?

Thank you!

Hi there,

Would you mind clarifying what you mean by this? I tried checking the Partner page of your site and the element seems to be displaying correctly.

Thank you.

Hi,
They are displaying correctly but sometimes when there is too much content and when the box displays upward, it is hidden behind the precedent section. And this only happens when the box displays upward.

Hi again,

Please add the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

.x-section {
    z-index: 0 !important;
}

Let us know how this goes!