Hey folks,
I’m wondering how you could realize a content (picture, …) above a header like they did here:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/
Any help is kindly appreciated.
Kind regards,
Robert
Hey folks,
I’m wondering how you could realize a content (picture, …) above a header like they did here:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/
Any help is kindly appreciated.
Kind regards,
Robert
Hello @sektoderselters,
Thanks for writing in! 
To achieve that, you can install that particular template on your website. Here’s a guide to help you do this:
Then install and activate Revolution Slider on your X dashboard.

Hope this helps.
Hello @jumar,
Thanks for your fast reply!
Since I’ve bought PRO I don’t have the option to import demos on my dashboard. I read that there is a way of switching to X inorder to inststall the demo and then going back to PRO.
How can I do this?
Hello there,
Yes. You need to download X theme first in your dashboard. Make sure you got the latest Pro theme as well: https://theme.co/apex/dashboard
Check the full details of our releases in our changelog: https://theme.co/changelog/
Activate your X theme and install the Integrity template. Then, upgrade it to Pro.
Hope it helps.
Hey there,
Hmm, on my apex-dashboard i cant’t find a download link to the X-Theme, only the PRO one.
Hi There,
You don’t have an X license, so you cant see the download link on your dashboard. We are really sorry but you cant use the demo content of X.But the good news is there is the lot of design assets in Design cloud, which you can use.
Regarding your question about the content above header, that is done using revolution slider which is coming with Pro theme also. You can create a similar slider and use it above a header in the page slider setting.
Thanks for understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.