Containers on mobile pages

Hi there, If I’m editing a website page in Cornerstone, and I go to the mobile version of the page, if I make edits to the mobile page version - are those kept separate from the non-mobile page versions, where I can remove containers on the mobile page site in order to condense the space between items so people don’t have to scroll down ridiculously long on their mobile device to read our info on the page, but it doesn’t effect and will not remove the containers on the regular website pages that are needed?

Hi there,

No that is not the way the options work. A mobile view is just a helper tool which shows how the element will look like in mobile. In most cases the original view will look ok on mobile out of the box, but if you want to have a specific customization for mobile I suggest that you use the Hide on Viewport functionality of the containers such as Section or a Row to hide the elements within for mobile view and add other versions of the elements which will be more suitable for mobile and hide them in desktop views:

Thank you.

Thank you -where do I find this function, and do I have to apply it to each individual page, or is it a global setting?

Hi There,

Its a feature available on Section and Row, just inspect your section or row and you’ll see that hide base on screen width options.

Please watch this clip on How Hide Base on Screen Width feature works.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!