Container in menu bar covers drop down menu on home page with slider above

Hi,

I wonder if you can help me?

I am working on a new site and have hit a problem on the home page - this page has a rev slider above the menu, the menu is split left and right with another container in the centre that contains the logo. The left menu has a couple of grand-child drop down menus. When the page is in certain positions the grand-child drop down menus are being obscured by the centre container with the logo. This doesn’t happen on the other pages because they don’t have the slider above the menu bar.

Is there something I can do to alter the z-index of just this container, please? Or should I redesign and resort to having the slider below the menu bar?

I’ve attached a link below to the home page that displays this.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Ken

Hi Ken,

Try adding a class on the container of the image on the center like img-container on Customize Tab > Class Field. Then add this custom CSS:

.img-container{
z-index: -9;
}

Result should be something like this:

Hope this helps.

Perfect! Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Ken

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.