Couple of quick questions on the Contact Template. Firstly I cannot see how to change the font on the left (LA) to be less bold. It is curretnly a bit more bold than the other side. Code is for each section they are exactly the same so why Left side a bit more bold? Also the map is not loading and I am wondering what I am doing wrong. Also how to have two maps? Thank you so much I appreciate you!
Hey @galatia,
What do you mean by less bold. The left and right bold words use the same font-weight.

Regarding the map, you need to get an API here. Then, insert it in the API key field.

If you don’t want to use an API, you can use the Embed type instead.

Thanks.
Thanks I will read up on the API business. Regarding the text being slightly bold if you look at the picture you uploaded you will see if you look closely that the address info on the left is just a little bit bolder. I noticed this when I placed in the Get in Touch with us template, the section on the Left used to be an Hours section and the stated hours were a bit more bold. Could this be a clue? Thanks.
They are the same. They use the same font weight and even the same color. There’s nothing to adjust. I grabbed a screenshot of the email only so we could isolate the same view.
![]()
Indeed you are correct. The code IS exactly the same. So why is the one on the left slightly bolder? That is my question? Even in your picture you can see. It’s a mystery I cannot solve which is why I am here
Thanks as always you’re the best!
Hi There,
I just copied the left hand content to the right just to compare, but I could not see any difference.

Thanks!
Thank you!!! Close this one out =)
You are always welcome!
Feel free to open a new thread for further inquiries.
Cheers.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.