Contact info has evaporated from my page

Part of my home page has just disappeared - well its there when I edit it in Cornerstone but not there when I display my home page ??
It should be between the bottom of the video and the menu line.

I have tried to look for rogue open css code but can spot none.

Is it possible for you to have a look please

https://dunedinsegwaytours.com

logo follows… and screen shots

incidentally where can I change the default colour of the button boxes and headline fonts - they are currently blue and I want green??
Thank you

Hi,

The login provided doesn’t seem to work, kindly check again and let us know.

Thanks

logon xadmin

have checked it and its working - sorry about that

Hi there,

The section is not displaying because it is hidden in the large screen devices. Please refer to the screenshot below:

Hope this helps.

Yes that worked great thank you - rookie mistake

incidentally where can I change the default colour of the button boxes and headline fonts - they are currently blue and I want green??
Thank you

Hi There,

You can change them under Customizer > Buttons and Customizer > Typography > Headings

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.