Contact form within accordion

Hello,

Are you able to have a contact form within an accordion, so you click to expand within the accordion and then the contact box is shown.

Regards,

Alex

Hi Alex,

Yes that is possible.

Please use the Accordion element in Cornerstone and add the contact form using the shortcode.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

Thanks for your reply.

This does work when I paste the shortcode in visual, however, when I later go to cornerstone it is not there - If I then press save in cornerstone it actually removes the shortcode!

Regards,

Alex

Hey Alex,

Hope you are doing great! :slight_smile:
I tested contact form short-code with accordion in my local host environment and it is working absolutely fine.

Can you check if there is any error showing in google chrome console?

Regards

Hi,

I have gotten the accordion to work with the contact form, however, something strange is happening, it refuses to show more than 3 blocks, I have switched them around and played around with the content with no avail!

Hi There,

It might be you forgot to insert the text.

Could you please add something to the accordion content?

Let us know how it goes!