Contact Form sender failed fraud detection

The contact form on our site www.curaclaim.com/harvey is saying “this sender failed our fraud detection check and may not be who they appear to be” and the attachments aren’t going through.

I am sending through my gmail account and didnt have this problem when using the contact form on other parts of my site. Thanks for the help!

Hello There,

Please check this link: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact7-form-emails-are-put-in-godaddy-office365-junk-folders/page/2/

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I was able to get the email to go through with no fraud errors, but it is not attaching the attachment. Any idea what’s going on? Thanks again!

Hi There,

Please make sure that you have set it up correctly: https://contactform7.com/file-uploading-and-attachment/
If yes, look for the error logs. See if there’s anything that is related to that form.

Everything is set up correctly and am still getting errors, tried multiple files types and nothing is attached in the email.

Hi there,

There are many possible reasons for that, could be host file system issue or plugin configuration issue. I suggest that you contact the plugin author. We’re not sure how the plugin’s uploading system works.

Thanks for understanding.