Contact form problem ( tow column in one row)

I am having a problem with contact form in x theme .

I had created a from with contact from 7 is used in this site page :
https://starkey.org/…/become-a-volun…/volunteer-application/

But when is use the same code with x theme it shows differently
http://designerkazi.com/volunteer/volunteer-application/

there is no column and few other changes. plz any help what am I missing?

Summary

General Information

First Name (required) [text* first-name]
Last Name (required) [text* last-name]
Address (required) [text* your-address]
City (required) [text* your-city]
State (required) [text* your-state]
Zip (required) [text* your-zip]
Home Phone [text your-home]
Work Phone [text your-work]
Cell Phone [text your-cell]
Email (required) [email* your-email]

this half of the code .


Hi There,

You need to add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.column-half, .column-full, .column-third {
    float: left;
    position: relative;
    padding: 0.65rem;
    width: 100%;
    -webkit-box-sizing: border-box;
    -moz-box-sizing: border-box;
    box-sizing: border-box;
}
@media only screen and (min-width: 48em){
    .column-half {
        width: 50%;
    }
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.