Contact form for enquiries plus sign up for newsletter

Hi I’m trying to workout how to go about setting up newsletter subscription opt-in during the time when people fill up our contact us form.

We still need them to contact us for their general enquiry and as receiving the email but at the same time we would like them to be added / have option to be added to our email list we have with Active Campaigns.

I look forward to hear from you.

Thank you

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

You mean mixing both the contact form and subscription? That’s only possible with custom development or with 3rd party plugin.

Example, let’s say you have Contact Form 7, then you may install something like this too https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7-mailchimp-extension/

Thanks!

Thank you, altough I have a client who is using Active Campaign and not Mailchimp. Can you please provide alternative plugin and/or when you say custom development, do you provide these services ?

Thank you

Love what you do guys!

Hi,

You can try this third party plugin

Hope that helps.