Contact Form 7

Hello,

I’ve done some reading and suspect the issue with why no emails are coming through to my address is because of a PHP/SMTP conflict. I need a little more direction as the other posts and FAQ aren’t enough to help me - could you please provide a link or suggestions.

Everything is installed correctly and the fields are able to be filled in and an email inquiry sent from the Contact Form, however nothing arrives on the other end. Do I need to instal another plug in if it is an SMTP issue?

Thank you for your support.

Hi There,

Yes the easiest way is to install a plugin.

Please install WP SMTP

Hope it helps

Hello Again,

Well I’ve tried several times, installed the plugin you gave link to and I’m still unable to get the contact form working.

When the plugin is activated nothing works, when it is deactivated I can send the inquiry via the contact form and receive a message in my inbox it has been sent but it never arrives at the ‘to’ destination email.

Do you have other suggestions or links to where I can get further guidance - thank you.

Hi again,

Can you please follow this http://kb.cf7skins.com/contact-form-7-email-issues/ for troubleshooting.

Let us know your findings!