Contact Form 7 unable to send

Hi X,

Not sure what is going on with my contact forms but there are a few fishy issues. It short they don’t work BUT I am receiving spam (which I usually don’t get).

If I try to fill out a form, I can input info and press send but essentially nothing happens. No warning. No message. Nothing in the data base plugin. But no configuration errors. I’ve received proper messages until a week ago and in the last week I’ve gotten more spam than ever before. I deactivated and uninstalled the plugin, cleared the cache and reinstalled. Everything is up to date. Still the issues persists. While I was trying on my mobile I actually received a spam message but wasn’t able to send a proper submission myself.

When you have a moment I’d greatly appreciate if you could please have a look.
Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! It sound like you have an issue with Contact Form 7 plugin. Regretfully we cannot support third party due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

I have look around and it just that you are not alone with this issue. Please check out this related thread for the discussion:


Thank you for your understanding.