Contact Form 7 Paypal Button in Additional Settings

Hello there,

I have watched some videos and articles, where this solution (see the video) works well for everyone else, but it’s not working in my CF7 additional settings. Here is video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKTOoEU57UE and here is the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/gco21z

When I clicked on the button link differently outside the contact form, it worked fine and redirected me to paypal, but it’s just the code that’s not working inside the additional settings. How can I fix this, or is there any better alternative solution you guys have?

Thanks

Hi,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Alright, thanks and I understand this.

So could you please tell me how else can I receive PayPal payments or add it in my Contact Form 7? I tried a few ones but not working fine. Here is one of that which isn’t working: https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7-paypal-add-on/

Please give me a quick easier best suggestion.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, this is not something we could give much advice on since this is not a feature offered with the theme and Contact 7 form is a third party plugin as well as the paypal addon.

Kindly contact the plugin developer about this.