Contact Form 7 on UberMenu changes

Contact Form 7 on Navigation bar (UberMenu) changes. It look great until I go to my Donate page. Example - If I hover Contact Us from Homepage, or any other page except Donate, it looks great. Once I go to Donate page and then hover Contact Us, the background changes. Please help.

I am following up to see if there is a solution.

I got a solution to this by adding #x-section-3 to my css. However, it changed the styling of the form. This is what my css was before I added #x-section-3.

.page-id-45 form.wpcf7-form {
background-color: #dddddd;
text-align: center;
padding-top: 30px;
padding-bottom: 30px;
padding-left: 110px;
padding-right: 110px;
margin-left: 50px;
font-size: 14px;
border-radius: 20px;
}

When I changed the first line to the statement below, none of the other statements below the first one worked.
.page-id-45 #x-section-3 form.wpcf7-form {

What I really want is the styling only for the form that is in section 3.

Please help and thank you.

I solved my problem by moving the styling to section 3. That fixed it. Thank you.

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

Cheers!